More information on this event can be found here.
- Want to learn more about your website? Or even how to start one?
- Want to learn how to run a WordPress (or Blogger) site professionally?
- Want to know how to optimize (SEO) and marketing your site (PPC)?
- Want to know how to have a website that makes you money?
- Want to get your questions answered by website marketing experts?
- Want to know how to get the best solution for the lowest price?
Who Should Attend
- Individuals wanting to learn blogging, website design, marketing and optimization best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company’s website.
You’ll learn about blogging, website design, marketing, social media and optimization best practices:
- Setting up and customizing your blog/website
- Website basics: Avoiding the shiny objects
- What to do when something is broken?
- Social Media: Do you need it? What you can do with it & more
- Online PR: How this can help you
- Introduction to Online Marketing & advertising
- Google Adwords
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Ads
- Open Learning/Bring your questions!
There are no pre-requisites for this class – except that you must have a website or want to start one! The majority of this session will be spent on your website – working through technical issues, coming up with ideas and creating a plan of action that will be tailored for your business!
The fee includes breakfast, lunch & drinks – and you get a $100 Google Adwords Credit for attending!
Seating is limited so book your seat early!
Tagsannie sloan antique blue bookcase bookshelf Buffet cedar Cedar chest chair chairs coffee table curvy custom decor decoration desk dining room dining table distressed DIY Dresser fabric french grey handmade kitchen Lamps link party NYC outdoor restoration hardware side table sofa table sold stain stained steelcase tanker desk table tools type cabinet unfinished union jack vintage white wood